HSE Policy Shall
- Preserver the health, safety and security of all staff including contractor staff personnel and members of the public.
- Preserve the integrity and security of the company assets.
- Minimize the impact of operations on the environment.
- Be sensitive to the need of the host communities.
Implication of implementing this policies are that:
- All activities shall be analyzed to systematically identify related hazards risks and
- Arrangements shall be put in place to systematically identify related hazards, risks and
sensitivities and to deal with consequences should they arise.
- Any activity which is unhealthy, unsafe, environmentally unsound or may adversely
impact relations with the community shall be suspended until an acceptable solution
- All personnel, including those of contractors, shall be trained and made Fully aware of
the hazards, risks and sensitivities, and controls in place.
- Plans and procedures shall be in place to adequately respond to any emergency or loss